Here's the absolute fastest way to get started with the Venus Factor!
Go to the Fat Loss Manual here http://clients.venusindex.com/downlo...on/twelve-week and do the following:
1. Take your measurements; instructions are on page 177 in the Fat Loss Manual.
2. Enter your measurements in the Venus Factor Virtual Nutritionist - (http://clients.venusindex.com/downlo...l-nutritionist)
Instructions on how to use the VFVN are on page 61 in the Fat Loss Manual. You can watch a video tutorial on how to use the VFVN HERE.
3. Follow the 12 week Undulating Metabolic Override Program described beginning on page 66 of the 12 Week Fat Loss System manual. You can find a visual chart for it on page 69.
For a guide on getting started with calorie counting, click HERE.
4. For information on how to plan your meals go to page 72. Sample meal plans start on page 75.
5. WORKOUT: Download the Venus Factor Workout (http://clients.venusindex.com/downlo...rkouts/workout) and get started as soon as you can! :)
You can print out each page or view your daily workout on your cell phone. Each exercise is a hyperlink. When you click on it your browser will be directed to the demonstration video. After you have viewed the demo, click the "back" button to return to the workout.
You may also browse the video tutorial library at any time to get a feel for the different exercises or just to refresh your memory. You may browse the exercises by body part worked or by alphabetical list. http://clients.venusindex.com/downloads/instructional-videos/
New to lifting and don’t know how much to lift?
Go here: http://community.venusindex.com/showthread.php?5357-New-to-lifting-...
For Motivation: Listen to the podcasts and read some motivational articles.
The link to all the podcasts and articles is http://www.venusindex.com/podcast-archive/
After doing this, then go back through and read through the materials at your leisure. :)